- Quick and Predictable results in:
1. Hyper-Acidity Syndrome
2. Duodenal and Gastric Ulcers
- No side effects, no relapses and no recurrences
- It heals peptic ulcer diseases.
- Can be used pre-operatively to control symptoms.
- Detoxicates the digestive tract.
- Free from drawbacks of current synthetic drugs, antacids, H2 blocking agents etc.
- Exerts beneficial effect on the central regulatory mechanism.
- Sooktyn is having liver corrective, digestive, mild sedative, anti-spasmodic and soothing properties, apart from antacid properties.
- Exerts action throughout the length of the gut and allows thorough elimination of unabsorbed residues and assures normal peristalsis.
- Hyperacidity, Flatulence, dyspepsia, Nausea, Vomiting, Heart burn, Gastro-cardiac symptoms, Duodenal and Gastric ulcers, Gastric irritation and erosion.
- In Pregnancy: morning sickness, Nausea, Vomiting, Excessive salivation, Heart burn.
- Children: Gripe symptoms, Loss of appetite Hard stool.
- In Dental Practice: Oral acidity, indigestion and acidity due to masticating difficulties, due to wearing of Dentures and Appliances.
- As adjuvant to: analgesics, anti-biotics, anti-inflammatory drugs etc., to minimize the side effects like gastric irritation and loss of appetite etc.
- In Liver diseases: to complement and potentiate selected line of treatment, sluggish liver.
- 2 tablets 3 to 4 times a day between meals.
- In severe & acute symptoms: 3 to 6 tablets mixed with water, in a single dose.Dose can be repeated as and when required till symptoms subside.
- In children: 1/2 to 1 tablet mixed with water or milk 3-4 times a day.
Sookty Bhasma, Kapur Kachali, Jatamansi, Ganthoda, Khurasani Ajvayan, Kelpan Rakh, Vachha, Datura Pan.