Aloes Compound (VET) ®
- Aloes Compound has got a positive role in regulation of ovulations
- Promotes fertilities leading to increase in conception rate.
- Ensures oestrus at regular intervals of 18 to 22 days
- Role of Aloes Compound in regulation of ovulatory heats is economical and safe.
- Induces & Regulates ovulatory oestrus cycles. Normalizes functions of Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Ovarian-Uterine axis.
- Brings the animal into pronounced ovulatory heat within 1-2 oestrus cycles.
- No danger of Hyper-stimulation of ovaries or ovarian cystic degeneration as seen with Hormonal preparations.
- Does not affect the mammary function in high lactating animals.
- Infertility (Non-pathogenic),
- Anoestrus, Suboestrus, silent heat
- In Repeat Breeding
- Delayed maturity in heifers
- Prolonged post-partum anoestrus condition.
- In Large Animals: 5-10 tablets twice a day for 3-6 weeks.
- In Heifers with normal weight: 5-10 tablets twice daily for maximum 2 months.
- Small Animals: 2-3 tablets twice daily for one month.