- Restores functional efficiency of the liver
- Protects the hepatic parenchyma and assists in promoting hepatocellular regeneration.
- Protects the liver against various hepatotoxins
- Promotes appetite and growth
- Promotes weight gain.
- Supported by Clinical Trials
- Clean the bile and blood and have a mild laxative action and detoxify the liver.
- Promote regeneration of hepatocytes and repairs the liver.
- In damage caused by alcohol, inhibits the production of proteolytic enzymes.
- In anorexia promotes appetite and accelerate metabolism.
- In sluggish liver- an excellent liver tonic.
Alcoholic Hepatitis, Sluggish Liver, Loss of appetite, Jaundice and Infantile liver disorders, Early Cirrhosis of Liver, Prophylaxis against drug induced hepatotoxicity, Liver dysfunctions.
- 2 Tabs 2-3 times a day for 4-6 weeks. Then 1 tab 2-3 times for 2-3 months.
Adults: 10ml 2-3 times a day for 4-6 weeks. Then 5 ml, 2-3 times for 2-3 months.
Children: 5 ml, 2-3 times a day
Punarnava, Pitpara, Kalmegh, Saptaranga, Daruhaldi, Bhangra, BhuiAmla, Dudhal, Kumari, Kakmachi, Sarpankhamul, Kasni, Jhau, Katuka, Galo, Amla, Pipar, Harde.