- A balanced combination of Ayurvedic drugs for cardio-vascular disorders.
- For better control of hypertension and associated multiple symptoms.
- Significant reduction in both systolic and diastolic pressures.
- Hypo-Lipidemic and Cardio-Protective.
- Significantly reduces cholesterol levels in patients with mild hypertension
- Useful for maintenance therapy without producing any side effects.
- Arjin is a proven combination of herbo-mineral drugs clinically tested and used since centuries in Cardio-vascular disorders, having diuretic, hypotensive, Liver corrective, sedative, anti-spasmodic, antiarrhythmic, carminative, laxative and anti-obesity properties.
- Helps to rectify various factors of mild to moderate BP.
- Arjin aims to correct the impaired Cardiac, Renal & Liver (Hepatic) Parenchyma function.
- It improves the tone of Cardio-vascular system and calms the nervous system.
- Significantly reduces cholesterol levels.
- Hypertension (essential).
- High B.P. associated with symptoms like giddiness, loss of concentration, sleeplessness etc.
- Palpitation of heart.
- Neuro circulatory Asthenia.
- Angina pectoris associated with hypertension.
- As a normotensive therapy after hypertension is controlled.
- 2 tablets three or four times a day to begin with. Once the B.P. is controlled and symptoms are relieved, dosage can be adjusted accordingly: 2 tablets once or twice a day.
Jatamansi, Malkangi, Suddha Shilajit, Arjun Chhal, Brahmi, Sarapagandha, Trifala, Punarnava, Vachha, Apamarga, Upersari, Kadu White, Kadu Black, Bel Mool, Shatavari, Harde, Guduchi, Bhangara, Tarbuj Beej, Nishotar, Rasna, Guggul, Tunkana Khar, Shora Khar, Gokharu, Sunth, Dash Mool, Amala, Kariyattu, Pitpapara, Rvand Chini, Ganthoda, Khurasani Ajvayan, Pashanbhed.