- Safe, without drawback of modern psychotropic drugs.
- It is a potent anxiolytic drug.
- A good supportive therapy along with E.C.T in psychotics.
- Free from side effects like drowsiness, hangover or loss of memory.
- Reduces emotional stress on the autonomic nervous system. Reduces emotional tension and gives sense of well-being.
- Convenient & reliable treatment for non-hospitalized patients & for those who cannot report personally and after discharge from hospital & care of the psychiatrist.
- Can be given along ECT to minimize the complications & side effects of ECT such as memory disturbances, impotency, sexual neurosis. It also helps to reduce the duration of ECT Therapy.
- Does not suppress cortical activity & induces natural sleep. Patient remains fresh & alert, when wakes up from sleep.
- Completely non-toxic and free from side effects such as Gastric upsets, Sexual weakness, Drowsiness.
- Has liver corrective properties & improves appetite and general health of the patient.
- Helps concentration & alertness and does not cause drowsiness.
- Non-habit forming and suitable for prolonged use
- Stress, Strain, Mental anxiety, Emotional disturbances, Nervous and psychogenic head-ache, Sleeplessness, Hypochondriasis, Neurosis, Anxiety neurosis, Obsessional neurosis, Sexual neurosis, Neurotic depression.
- Schizophrenia, Hysteria, Epilepsy, Melancholia, Maniac, depressive psychosis.
- Safe follow up treatment after discharge from mental hospital.
- In children: for convulsions, Hyperkinesis, Mental deficiency, Enuresis.
- In Females: Menopausal mental syndrome, puerperal insanity.
- In Aged: Mental symptoms of psychosis due to cerebral arterial sclerosis such as: emotional instability, sleeplessness & restlessness, memory failure & disturbances.
- In severe cases: 3 to 4 tablets thrice a day. When symptoms are controlled then 2 tablets thrice a day.
- Children: 1 to 6 tablets in divided dose as per the intensity of symptoms & age.
Sarpagandha, Shankhapushpi, Bhangra, Brahmi, Jeevanti, Kamboji, Vachha