- In General and Dental practice: Immediate use of Ayapon is effective, practically convenient and safe to the patient and physician.
- A Coagulant in all bleeding conditions.
- Brings down clotting time considerably from 201 seconds to 78 seconds in 60 minutes.
- Non-toxic, non-hormonal, No contra-indications.
- Can be safely recommended in all age groups.
- No withdrawal bleeding. No thromboembolic phenomenon or migraine.
- Can be used as a preventive therapy before surgery or tooth extraction.
- Capillary haemorrhages in any part of the body: Bleeding gums, 2 tabs three times a day till bleeding is controlled. Then as and when required.
- Chronic & Resistant cases: To derive full benefit of the treatment, continue Ayapon 2 tabs, thrice a day for 3 months.
- Supportive Therapy: Ayapon 1-2 tabs thrice a day is excellent supportive therapy to hormonal and surgical measures.
Jeevanti, Kamboji, Ayapan, Ashok Chhal, Nagkesar, GodantiBhasma