- Herbal diuretic for safe, smooth and sustained diuresis.
- In management of Oedema due to cardiac, renal and hepatic disorders.
- An adjuvant therapy in Hypertension and Urolithiasis.
- Ensures sustained diuresis.
- Onset of diuresis within one hour of administering first dose of 1-2 tabs. This diuretic effect lasts for 5-6 hours.
- Increases output of urine without causing strain or adverse effect on kidneys.
- Does not cause bio-chemical, hematological or renal abnormality.
- Improves function of Kidneys, Heart, Liver & Lungs.
- Regulates urine elimination & excretory functions.
- Helps to reduce weight significantly.
- It is safe in pregnancy.
- OEDEMA : Mild to Moderate
- Renal : Insufficiency, Malfunction, Nephritis
- Cardiac: Mild to moderate High B.P., congestive heart failure
- Pulmonary congestion
- Oedema : postural, anaemic
- Routine Use: Idiopathic Oedema, late middle & old age when kidney function is diminished.
- For short term reduction of intraocular pressure, particularly pre-operative and post-operative.
- 1-2 tablets at a time. Maximum 6 tabs. in 24 hours in divided doses. Last dose not to be given late in the evening particularly during initiation of treatment. (Interval between two doses is to be adjusted as per individual requirements).
Guduchi Ghan, Suddha Shilajit, Suddha Guggul, Punarnava, Gokshura, Ikshu Mool, Haldi Daruharida, Suntha, Haritaki, JeshtiMadha, Anantamul, Saunf, Deodar, Bharangi Mul, Kala-kadu, Patola, Nirgundi, Nim Pan, Amala, Pashanbheda, Dusparsha, ErandaMul, Vidanga, Apamarga, Sahianjan, KavachMul, Shankapushpi.