In the management of Benign Prostatic Enlargement (Grade I & II)
BANGSHIL + FORTEGE
Bangshil eradicates probable infection and relieves burning micturition, Fortege relieves prostatic congestion.
Onset of relief within 7 days from micturition difficulties such as:
Bangshil is described to have antiseptic and antibacterial properties; it increases body resistance. Fortege is described to tone up genito-urinary and neuroglandular systems. The combined therapy of Bangshil and Fortege is described to act synergistically and relieves prostatic congestion and associated urinary symptoms and particularly symptoms like burning micturition, frequent micturition, difficult micturition, etc.
- Bangshil eradicates probable infection and relieves burning in micturition.
- Minimizes residual urine “flow back” and “back pressure” by reducing prostatic congestion.
- Helps to maintain proper flow and stream during micturition.
- Relieves hesitancy, urgency, precipitancy, strangury and burning in micturition.
- Reduces nocturnal frequency, thereby ensuring undisturbed sleep and a sense of well-being.
In Fortege, Ashwagandha and kunchabeej have astringent properties. These ingredients play the main role in reducing the prostatic congestion.
Bangshil and Fortege are geriatric and general tonics and enable one to have normal sex life.
Suitable for elderly patients: Bangshil and Fortege ingredients, Bangbhasma, Shilajit, Guggul and Ashwagandha are having geriatric properties. Helps the elderly person to have satisfactory orgasm and thus proper drainage of prostate.
Sense of well-being: Bangshil and Fortege treatment raises body resistance, provides healthy sense of well-being but no Euphoria. This is a positive advantage in the management of patients of advanced group.
Dosage: Enlarged Prostate, Post Prostatectomy Syndrome, Hyperplasia : 2 tabs Bansghil + 2 tabs Fortege twice a day for 6 months or more.